United Business Servicing - Www.schooloftrade.com (SOT) & Joseph James

BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies.

SOT has recently updated their license agreement with statements like this,

"Do not make actual trades based on information or alerts based on any information from SchoolOfTrade.com nor our live Signal services. The signal service, for which you are enrolling sole purpose, is training." See the full article here http://www.schooloftrade.com/terms.php.

WHAT A JOKE! When I was defrauded by JJ he was banging on all day about earning a fantastic living and growing your account. He would often say things like

"if you take 2 losses in a row make sure you switch back to SIM trading" "You will need $1500 minimum capital to start trading with 1 contract"

"once you have made your daily profit goal switch back to SIM trading, no point giving back all that hard earned cash to the markets"

I could go on and on...

Please watch a video of my story at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxFRI-j4SX4 or visit the SOT Review Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/schooloftradecom-Review/126853970701406.

I have been building a case against SOT for over a year now and I am certainly making progress. Please join me to get this guy shut down and held to account for defrauded hundreds of people with his live trade room scam now being re-branded as "training".

JJ promotes massive monthly trading profits luring the unsuspecting novice with the promise of riches, the truth is his system is utter garbage and cannot make any money whatsoever in live trading. He has deliberately deceived and defrauded people and now the heat is on and and the CFTC are no doubt on his case he is trying to cover it all up.

I am not going away JJ until you and SOT are shut down and everyone you have conned over the years is fully compensated.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 19 Yes 19 14 No 14
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 05 #1222720 Manchester, Manchester

CFTC Charges California Residents Joseph Dufresne, Megan Renkow, and Their Company, United Business Servicing, Inc., Doing Business as Schooloftrade.Com, with Fraudulently Marketing Commodity Futures Trading Strategies and Systems

Oct 05 #1222714 Manchester, Manchester

Check mate

Nov 11, 2014 #898415

So since I'm a member and if anyone else is a member then if he is doing it in Sim mode then the way to check it is to have a live chart as long as it is not delayed of Meta Trader or something familiar while he is trading live.
I do it with my binary trading as I can watch the movement the market.
As I have joined his Full Time Membership and only have $600 left to pay it's a bit too late but since i have not used his indicators and have not traded then I have a good reason now to check if this site is genuine so at this point I am neutral.
It won't be too hard too check as JJ only does Crude, Gold and Mini Russell most of the time, but if you are mainly only trading 3 stocks would you not be well educated on the movement of the markets?
Or at the same time if you have joined and wanted to jump straight in then lose your money isn't that gambling?
So as I am a cautious person and not a gambler but I see him as an educated professional when listening to him. So why not check on a live chart while he is trading with just a renko chart. If it is Sim Mode you will find out very quick the difference. So tho, what do you mean exactly by Sim Mode as no one has really questioned what it is? Thank you for the advance notice but checking is easy and did you gambler before you learn't anything is the other question. So you know what to do people. Check!!!

Feb 06, 2013 #604790 Dallas, Texas

I joined the advanced program back in February of 2010 after watching the room as a guest. I traded in the room with JJ every day for just over a year...until I launched another business which consumed too much time for me to focus properly on trading. Since then my visits to the room have been a bit sporadic just to stay in touch.

I have also traded Forex and Stocks since 1997. Unlike most of the commenters on here, I really know what I'm talking about regarding trading in general and SoT.

First, let me address the "scam" claim. My understanding when I joined was 1) that JJ would teach me his methods for trading price action based on technicals and order size flows and 2) that these methods work, period. I also understood very clearly that my success would be determined by MYSELF, not JJ. I was not *** enough to believe that I could shadow trade him, especially with the latency on a video feed from almost 2,000 miles way.

And regarding this "JJ better entry" issue, this has been addressed as well. Every different feed is going to vary slightly, especially with transmission latency. You need a very low latency connection to the feed in order to get in with the trap technique and a good level like he does. Also, he does have a bit on an instinct about pulling trigger where the entry level nets him a an extra tick or two...which can make a big difference. Either way, if you do your trade management as

Dec 19, 2012 #584369 Harrisonburg, Virginia

I read his morning blog each day, and I'll have to say that it has helped me in
my own trading. I have been a trader for a long time and I do believe JJ has made
some good calls about the markets. His morning blog has become my first read
before entering the market place. It's packed with info and I have done very well

In the long run, you have to create your own set of entry/exit rules, not to mention good money management. Never rely totally on someone else to totally trade for you.

If you are a bit skeptical about SOT, I would suggest to first read the morning blog and then watch the markets for a bit. This will give you an idea of JJ's knowledge of the markets.

Sep 10, 2012 #540422

Disclaimer: I'm not a member.
I have watched tons of the youtube videos they post and read the morning updates on the site. I think there is some good info about the futures markets, but the site itself, in my opinion, is a scam.
Five things make it pretty obvious.
1- How he seemingly never has a losing day. To anyone who trades, this is preposterous. Ask anyone who trades for a living, stocks, futures, options, etc. It can't be done.
2- I can look at the charts at the end of each day and easily be able to tell which trades he claims he took, because he will conveniently only take the ones that work. One note on this, he trades 4 contracts and takes 2 at 5 ticks profit, 1 at 10-12, and last a runner. But a couple times recently he's shown in his youtube video that on days where there has been a huge selloff on oil for example, he will somehow know to (beforehand) do something different, which is to get short early, then add a contract like 20 ticks lower, then add another, and another, and by the end he will say he made 100 ticks per contract and made a +$4,000 trade. Somehow he knew exactly when to add each contract as well. It just seems fishy how I never heard him talk about that strategy, but it pops up after a day when it worked perfectly.
3- What makes it obvious, and has been mentioned several times already: His so called trades. On his videos he says this over and over again, "Can you place a limit order? Because that's all

Matt Barnes

Mar 30, 2012 #458519

My Experience with SchoolOfTrade.com has been very positive for a few reasons.

First, the customer service I received was top-notch. I always get my calls answered and emails are quick responses. this was very important to me because I wasnt confident loading charts for the first few weeks and they really did a good job at answering all my questions and making it easy on me to start the correct way. made a huge difference.

Second, I love the trade room. I learn so much every day, I have fun, and I seem to be getting better by the minute while I listen to JJ talk about what he's seeing, etc. Very exciting place to be, and for an old-timer like me im trying to find someone to work with every day besides the dog :) Love the trade room, the education, and JJ has the energy of 100 people, really amazing stuff in my opinion and ive been to a million other trade rooms.

Third, most important....I have been profitable for over 6 weeks now almost every day. I wanted to wait to write my review until after I had experienced everything that JJ and SOT offers, but now im really excited for each day. I earned my initial investment back in 2 weeks of trading 1 contract and now im trading 2 contracts. I have only had 3 days over 6 weeks with a loss end of day, and the losses were only a few hundred dollars TOTAL, nothing like the old days of my trading when I would lose

Mar 29, 2012 #457422

JOSEPH DUFRESNE is uncovered as the real man hiding behind the alias Joseph James at SOT.

Now, can anyone assist in tracking his California address down?

Mar 02, 2012 #441490

I’ve been a member for over 18 months with SchoolOfTrade.com and JJ, and I have continued to be impressed by how hard JJ works for us as members, how easy it is to ask questions and get support, and how well the Fast Track Method prepared me for my trading career.

I graduated college without any real direction when I met Joseph at SchoolOfTrade.com and I was impressed right away like I think a lot of people are. Not really knowing what I was getting myself into, I jumped in and started learning.

I made the rookie mistake that I think everyone makes, I tried to learn all of it at once, and ended up blowing my first account because I tried to scalp every move in the market, even as JJ reminded me over and over again to complete the ‘custom’ trade plan worksheet…I just never thought I needed a trade plan…boy I was wrong. I just didn’t realize how important it is to be patient for the best patterns at the right times of the day.

Fast forward 12 months later and I am making money almost every day. After I blew my tiny trade account, I had a private training with JJ and he reminded me of the Fast Track method ( I knew about it the whole time, but never took it seriously). After reviewing the fast track method I realized it wasn’t a bad idea to follow Joe’s plan, I tried to be a ‘bull in a chine shop’ and that didn’t work, now I needed to LISTEN to JJ…and off I went.

10 days to learn, 10 days on

Feb 27, 2012 #438042

Readers, search this in google "schooloftrade.com court battle" and read about how SOT has been ordered to repay membership fees to an ex-member after losing a case in the California small claims court.

Those comments from "Peter" & "Donny" are posted by JJ & friends. JJ goes round all the forum threads that expose his SCAM and posts positive comments pretending to be a happy customer of SOT. Everytime fresh evidence gets posted he will be straight on the thread posting nonsense praise about how great he is.

Bustin Lloyd Hopkins!!!

Dec 19, 2012 #584378 Harrisonburg, Virginia

You joined for only thirty days, then quit and never asked for help.
What happened is you blew your account on your own and are now

2 0 Reply

Feb 20, 2012 #433826

90 days as a member,glad I joined and I wanted to provide my feedback as well.

I am indeed making money with this trading method, and I would indeed recommend it to a friend.

The real value is that JJ teaches me to fish every day (as he says) so that I can be a trader on my own some day. that is a huge value for me.

No, this is not a get rich quick, that needs to be assumed.

You will need to apply a LITTLE effort to learn first :)

Yes, you will need to learn how to use the information that JJ gives you.

Yes, it will take about 2 weeks to get earning with these methods.

With that said, I have had good results. I have had a few losing days, but my results are positive week to week.

I am using the auto trader flex strategy and using it to provide me with automated entries, and then I am taking profit on my own. I earned my enrollment fee back in the first 3 weeks of using the auto trader, pretty cool.

I also attend the live trade room, and I take the fast track trade calls. Again, you need to learn how to trade the fast track first, come to any of the daily trainings and JJ will show you, its not hard, but you do need to learn it.

I am using the fast track trade plan, and im making money with that today. last Thursday I took all of the Gold trade calls and

Feb 15, 2012 #430805

I can only speak for myself on this, but my experience with JJ and schooloftrade.com has been great.

For the record:

JJ is a true professional who has committed so much time to me and other members' success I feel that I owe it to him to tell my story here too.

First, his education in his trade room is 100-times better than anyone else I have ever seen.

Seriously, this guy is superman in the way he calls trades, show us where to enter/exit/targets, and still makes sure to take questions and trade himself! incredible stuff, never seen anything like it before.

Second, he offers training EVERY DAY. So every day we get to ask questions and he shows us in his training room, that to me is such an advantage over other education I have tried in the past that is nothing more than a PDF and a trade room with poor trade calls and NO long term education.

Third, im making money almost every day with his trading methods.
It took me 3 weeks to take the time and learn to trade like him. Yes, I said it, i had to WORK a little to learn it, and im amazed at how many

Jan 25, 2012 #415749

IN response to the comments Written by RYAN_G g on September 13, 2011. I see that Ryan has started his own Professional day trading education website charging $500 for a lifetime membership. Does this site look to be developing into a perfect copy of SOT to anyone? His charts even have powered by SOT on them! Ryan insists he trades live but told me that he , and I quote

"just want a secure income on the side of my trading, as the thought of relying on my trading for the rest of my life scares me as it is such hi risk".

I found Ryan after he started a trading journal on big mikes trading forum quoting SOT as his background. If you search for RGFUTURES on You Tube and you will find him there.

Jan 25, 2012 #415740

IN response to the comments Written by RYAN_G g on September 13, 2011. Your opinions make perfect sense now! Ryan has started his own Professional day trading education website charging $500 for a lifetime membership! Just search for RGFUTURES on You Tube and you will find him there. Does this site look to be developing into a perfect copy of SOT to anyone? His charts even have powered by SOT on them! Ryan insists he trades live but told me that he , and I quote

PowerZone Trader

Jan 08, 2012 #405214

I learned to trade from JJ. Is he totally honest? Probably not. But if you forget about his P & L claims and instead focus on the methodologies, you will learn one *** of a lot about day trading. I did. I mean, come on people, grow up. Nobody is going to do it for you.

Sep 24, 2011 #349003

Just do the math:

JJ says, that it is possible to start with 2500$ per contract, to make 10K a month. Based on his sheet he is presenting every day and if you calculate this all thru you would be making???:

OVER 2000% per year!!!

...if you really think that you could make such returns, then you deserv it to loos money, that's all i have to say!

But probably the ones that start with his *** are newbys. And they are not at the stage of trading to calculate realistic returns. And exactly these customers are the ones that geht f.... up!

- why is he not showing the results in NJT it self? NJT has, as you probably know, very good statistics implementet that immediately shows the results.

- why is he not showing hes superdome and instead manage hes trades thru a chart?

- why are the contracts he trades NOT SHOWING UP IN THE REAL TIME AND SALES WINDOWOWS??? (everybody can doublecheck that!)

- why is he not giving PNL statistic from hes broker?

I give you a hint how to make 2000% a year:

Sep 20, 2011 #347010

RYAN_G or JJ? , this post looks strangely like more propaganda from the SOT camp to me, so funny
"yes he might cheat a little, he might over excaudate his PnL" and you’re not asking for your money back then RYAN_G? This is a garbage post in my opinion. Question for you JJ is simple, are you prepared to go stand in front of a Judge and try to defend yourself? This is the real test for you JJ! We all know you will not!

Sep 13, 2011 #343387

right i have been a member for a year, i have not made any money trading. the money i have made i have lost.

i spot thing that JJ does wrong all the time, in how does he get the price, how has he confirmed his entry so early, how does he always beat my price ect

but at the end of the day of he is trading sim or live he had provided a trading service to teach and obviously sell his course
im only 23 and i have not been trading long, but i got a good head on my shoulders and when i look at his methods.

its makes sense!

yes he might cheat a little, he might over excaudate his PnL

but at the end of the day, his goal is to sell his courses and show how it works! His trade room is not for you to shadow. It’s to show you how it work and to teach you all the good stuff he knows! U cant blagg that

His course is worth so much more, if u can learn and understand it. You can take it and use it to fit your personality and make your own trading edged!

Its hard work but making good money always is!!!!!!!

I am basically there, I just need more exp in the markets because they are violent, fast and if it catches you slipping it will take your money, iv learnt that and I have no one els to blame but myself and my emotions!

Yes it has frustrated me I cant see his DOM ect, but like I said there is so much more to his course! Learnt it like the back of

Sep 05, 2011 #339612

I have tried his 2 week trial and I don't think he is a scam. He is simply giving a method that he uses and based on his method of trading, the tools he uses and the patterns he looks for all corespond with the info on his blogs and they make sence and have given good results from taking selective trades. You do not have to follow his advice and you can do what ever you want. You should learn the method then practice on a sim account for 1 month then tell me how you did! post here.

1-20 of 57 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.